Friday, September 3, 2010

Squared

It's taken a while to get my square mojo back. Even now, although I want to do them, I have so many other projects that I want to start they just keep getting pushed to the background. It's the squares fault really.... by doing these squares my pattern reading has improved out of sight. I'm tackling bigger and harder projects and enjoying it so the squares have really been worth it. If you are starting out in crochet, or want to improve your skills I can really recommend joining a block a month club, or even hunting out your own to build into a blanket. Here are some I've managed to finish and photograph. I like this square, it's inspired by a square I saw somewhere but can't remember where now. I think it would expand into a nice little blanket all by itself. Sun Daze - Ravelry Link Wandith - Ravelry Link More v's please - Ravelry Link
This one was a pattern from one of the girls in the Crochet Lovers Victoria group.



Lacy Sun - Ravelry Link
(I think I like this one the least it just doesn't seem to go with my other squares.)

No comments: