Sunday, February 12, 2012

Swapping

 Sometimes I wonder why I do swaps.  I get stressed out and often just flop in a heap or have a panic.
Then I get a beautiful parcel like this and I feel really lucky.

 I forgot how much I love matryoshka dolls until I got this box (on the left) the ribbon and the lovely material.
 Aren't these crochet doilies beautiful?  I think I might find some nice frames and put them on the wall of my craft room - or  I might put them on the front of some project bags, I can't decide.

And then this shawlette is just stunning.  In my favourite colour and in cotton too, I love it.

Beautiful Christmas presents.  Maybe I will do one or two more swaps this year, just remind me to do them when I'm on semester break!

1 comment:

scfinder said...

Great article and thanks for your work.You made an article that is interesting. At the same time,Welcome to look at SpeedyCourse Thanks.
What's more, you can search through out courses