Monday, February 6, 2012

Vogue 1250

 I got hold of Vogue 1250 when Lincraft were having a half price sale on Vogue Patterns.  I had read on other blogs where people said it was an easy sew and worked up  nicely.
This was my first attempt.

Yes, I really am that white! I finished it in time to wear to the inlaws Christmas celebration. (Although my dear husband did say 'Are you sure you can sit down?'.... thanks!)


 The material was from Spotlight and is a stretchy cotton - off the top of my head I can't remember what it was.
 I made the facing of the neck larger as some suggested but I don't like the way the neck sits at the moment.  The material has stretch but not nice drape at the neck.

 Apart from that I like the rest of it.
Now that I've made one the next one will be easier - when I can find the time and the space in my craft room.

1 comment:

Joe Blow said...

just jacked off thinking about how much I want to nail you in your sexy ass